Friday, July 23, 2010

Gone and Home Again...






























So I realized that I was so stressed before leaving that I forgot to mention that I was leaving for a month. I have gone and come back from a 3.5 week trip to Sierra Leone, West Africa. I went with a team of 9, mostly teachers, to do summer school and in-service training. It's impossible to sum up the experience so I'm going to start posting excerpts from what I wrote in my journal during my trip. I think it'll help to explain it. Plus I'll try and throw in some pictures, but I'll also include the link to my Facebook photo album along with the online album we are all using to share pictures. That way you can look at all the pictures at your leisure. My Facebook will have captions along with pictures as well. Anyway, it was amazing. Simply amazing. More to come soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about your journey and seeing pictures!!! - Laura