Last week Matt and I went to Dover, OH to see my mom and her husband and then drove to Buffalo, NY to see my brother, sister-in-law, and adorable little niece. It was a great trip. Got to relax, have some yummy food, watch good movies, go to the drive-in, see my family, play with my niece, etc. etc. We also took a trip to Niagara Falls. Matt had never been and I hadn't been there since I was a kid. We even made it to the Anchor Bar in Buffalo for some yummy wings. Our goal was to recreate the show "Food Wars' (on the Travel Channel) and find out for ourselves which is better, Anchor Bar or Duff's. Unfortunately we didn't make it to Duff's this time around, but maybe next time. Anchor Bar was good. The wings were really crispy, which we like, and the flavor of the sauce was so good. The one thing we didn't like was that we felt it needed more sauce. Why so stingy with the good stuff Anchor Bar? Anyways, here are some pictures. I'll try not to post too many of my adorable little niece Vivian. But it'll be hard. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment